1. The theme of the paper should be related to the English language (Linguistics, English Language Teaching, English Grammar, etc), and to all literatures in English.
2. The abstract of the paper shall not exceed 150-250 words. The paper (on a sheet with double spacing and standard formatting) shall not exceed 7-8 pages or 2000 words.
3. A soft copy of the abstract (as a word file or as a pdf file) shall be send to the email Id – email@example.com
4. If your paper is accepted for publication you will be expected to send the full paper as a soft copy to the email ID mentioned above.
5. Your paper will then be edited, formatted, and published in the subsequent issue of the journal.
For further details, please feel free to contact us.